About Me

My photo
California born by a Cuban mother, and having lived in Japan since 2004, with many former years in the California Bay Area and six in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I have friends and family throughout the world, and the web of trails it grows. I live the dream of traveling to many distant lands, creating music and dancing to it, meeting interesting people, discovering treasures in the most unlikely of places, and finally returning to the continent of my birth.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nishimera Mountains

We have been landlocked for a month now... there was a landslide and we can only leave one way. But these mountains are so beautiful.



We have been taking ane extra hour detour to go to Hitoyoshi, but finally, on Thursday night, the road will open up.
Friday is my birthday, I will be 33!
Many fruits of Summer we have been enjoying...
Peaches!
From June 2009


Cute and various mushrooms!
From June 2009


From June 2009


Abandoned buildings!
From June 2009


Sunrises!
From June 2009


The bunnies at the elementary school!
From June 2009

1 comment:

  1. Cool white mushroom! We miss you like crazy and both of you often find your way into our daily conversations! I hope this finds you well.

    MWA (kisses)
    Erica

    ReplyDelete