About Me

My photo
California born by a Cuban mother, and having lived in Japan since 2004, with many former years in the California Bay Area and six in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I have friends and family throughout the world, and the web of trails it grows. I live the dream of traveling to many distant lands, creating music and dancing to it, meeting interesting people, discovering treasures in the most unlikely of places, and finally returning to the continent of my birth.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pruning At Nishimera Junior High School

Today I pruned some bushes at the top of the school driveway. I really like pruning. It reminded me of when I used to work for an older couple in Sonora, California, when I was ging to Columbia Junior College. I used to prune his apple and pear trees, and take care of his garden. I also made me miss having a garden of my own. But its nice that I can help to take care of the school grounds!

1 comment:

  1. Your gift of life, since today is your birthday, is that the earth is your garden, anywhere you are.

    ReplyDelete